Welcome to Our New Website
It’s a work-in-progess.
You can still buy on this site but if you want to see images and descriptions where there isn’t one then use the links at the side to view on our eBay store.
You can, of course, still buy from our eBay store if you choose to.
– Old OS (Ordnance Survey) maps of all ages from Old Series (early 19th Century) to modern Explorer series
– Vintage folding maps from various other publishers, including: Bartholomew, Geographia, Bacon and Johnston
– Books on maps and map-reading
– Vintage books on topography and vintage tourist/town guides
– Transport and travel-related books
– Observer’s Books
Buy on eBay or Buy Direct
- We post every weekday and would normally expect to post the same day as ordered.
- All items will be shipped within the UK using Second Class postage at no additional cost.
- First Class postage can be arranged for an additional 30p per package.
- If you need something urgently we are happy to send using Special Delivery at cost.
- International shipping costs vary according to size/weight and location – please ask for a quote.
- If you’re happy then we’re happy.
- But if for any reason you are not happy with anything you buy from us you can simply return it for a full refund.
About a hundred Scottish Second and Third Edition, One-Inch OS maps.
Beautifully bound in black leather with marbled end-papers.
Date from around 1870 to around 1905.
Some are listed on eBay but most are not yet, so let us know if you are after a particular sheet/area.
More details here
Large number of 1:50 000 Landranger maps covering all areas of Great Britain.
Dates range from the early “First Series” around1973 to modern editions.
These are not listed on eBay so please ask about the sheet numbers you want.
More details here
Around two hundred
1:25 000 First series maps with untrimmed covers and no title print.
The maps are in excellent condition – crisp and clean – but they are a little longer than usual because they are not trimmed.
Plenty covering South West England and Wales and some from more northerly areas.